Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scarf Crazy

Scarves--They bring me back to my childhood when I would visit my grandmother and play dress up with her extensive scarf and bead selection! This outfit is super simple. How much easier can it be? You throw on a white tank, some skinny jeans and flats. But, the outfit really comes together when you add the scarf.


This outfit:
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft (no longer available) Similar here
Tank: Target
Belt: Banana Republic Metallic Leather Belt, This goes with EVERYTHING, love it!
Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Premier Skinny Straight (bought on ebay)
Flats: Tory Burch Reva Flats Lissie in Anthracite
Silver bracelets: Vintage; Heirlooms

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS LOOK! If only I could wear skinny jeans. Oh and btw...cool blog sister girl. TF

    ReplyDelete